compensation: US$8.43 per hour + Benefits! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full-Time & Part-Time Security Openings
Securitas Security Services has immediate openings available for entry level security guards. Excellent opportunity for individuals looking for a career change and the opportunity to get your foot in the door with NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
What Are We Looking For?
• Eager to learn and ready to work individuals
• Must be able to stand and be on feet for long periods of time
• Must be able to be outside in all weather conditions
• Basic computer skills is a plus!
Openings in Maryville, MO
Full-Time 2nd shift available
Part-Time weekend 1st shift available
Starting pay rate of $8.43/hr
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
EVERYDAY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Follows post orders as listed per site requirements
• Access control-monitor entrance/exits of facility; preventing unauthorized visitors from entering
• Patrols premises- must be able to be on feet and perform walking patrols for extensive periods of time
• Reports suspicious activity
• Responds in emergency situations
• Preserves order
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
For questions about this job opportunity and others, please give us a call at 816-360-1600. Choose "0" to speak to a member of our recruitment staff!
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Start your new career today!